Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to report an ilegal immigrant...

does anybody know whats the easiest way to report an illegal immigrant that has filed for EDD with false information and using a fake DMV driving permit? Please let me know

does anybody know whats the easiest way to report an illegal immigrant that has filed for EDD with false information and using a fake DMV driving permit? Please let me know

Comment

Just call ICE....they'll do the rest...and thanks!

Comment

EDD Fraud Line

1-(800)-229-6297

DMV Investigations Offices

ICE

1-866-DHS-2ICE

ICE Offices

Comment

would they release any of my info?? i just dont want that person to find out it was me

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            Just call ICE....they'll do the rest...and thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how does that work? i just dont want them to use any of this info against me or accuse me of fraud.... i know for a fact this person, he was my ex and he has done tones of illegal stuff.

Comment

Privacy laws prohibit most organizations from being able to reveal that information and will say only that it was an anonymous tip, if they even go that far.

That doesn't necessarily mean that the person being reported won't figure it out though.

Out of curiosity, how could you be accused of fraud if you were to report him?
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

...illgal aliens - just doing the fraud and criminal activity that Americans won't do!

California needs a law like Arizona's...or, even better, a law like Alabama's. Come to think of it, Arizona needs a law like Alabama's.

THE ENTIRE COUNTRY NEEDS A LAW LIKE ALABAMA'S!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                  Privacy laws prohibit most organizations from being able to reveal that information and will say only that it was an anonymous tip, if they even go that far.

That doesn't necessarily mean that the person being reported won't figure it out though.

Out of curiosity, how could you be accused of fraud if you were to report him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i read that from another post.. that if i am providing false info i can get in trouble. let me tell you, this guy can get away with anything. he is like freaking smart and i hate that because of what he has done.. from faking SS# and DL to Faking SS papers stating that he has an assigned SS# when he does not... am telling you , he even collected EDD

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dp1943:
                    i read that from another post.. that if i am providing false info i can get in trouble. let me tell you, this guy can get away with anything. he is like freaking smart and i hate that because of what he has done.. from faking SS# and DL to Faking SS papers stating that he has an assigned SS# when he does not... am telling you , he even collected EDD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Generally speaking, it's only if you knowingly provide fraudulent information and swear to it. Calling in a tip wouldn't get you in trouble. It's up to them to do whatever they will with that. You may not even have to give them your name.
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dp1943:
                      i read that from another post.. that if i am providing false info i can get in trouble. let me tell you, this guy can get away with anything. he is like freaking smart and i hate that because of what he has done.. from faking SS# and DL to Faking SS papers stating that he has an assigned SS# when he does not... am telling you , he even collected EDD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Generally speaking, it's only if you knowingly provide fraudulent information and swear to it. Calling in a tip wouldn't get you in trouble. It's up to them to do whatever they will with that. You may not even have to give them your name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the help...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                        Just call ICE....they'll do the rest...and thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so i did called just about 1 min ago.. what happens after that ?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation