Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grand parents rights

one of the issues i have with my X is :
    he is holding on our son's passport and will not give me a consent to visit my parents and extended family in my home country (2 weeks that is all i want!). my parents really miss my my son. they have seen him only once since he was born and unfortunatelly have no financial ability to come here and even if i help them out with that americans are very hard issuing travel visas. so i am trying thru the court right now but do not put too much hope because my X lawyer is trying to convince the court that i am intending to run away with the child which is absurd statement for anybody who knows me as a person.
    soo any ideas. is there anything that can be done... my X does not really believe that i will try to relocate. he just does it out of hate and since he can not hurt me anymore he is trying to make my life hell...
    is the granparents right law applyable for forigners

one of the issues i have with my X is :
    he is holding on our son's passport and will not give me a consent to visit my parents and extended family in my home country (2 weeks that is all i want!). my parents really miss my my son. they have seen him only once since he was born and unfortunatelly have no financial ability to come here and even if i help them out with that americans are very hard issuing travel visas. so i am trying thru the court right now but do not put too much hope because my X lawyer is trying to convince the court that i am intending to run away with the child which is absurd statement for anybody who knows me as a person.
    soo any ideas. is there anything that can be done... my X does not really believe that i will try to relocate. he just does it out of hate and since he can not hurt me anymore he is trying to make my life hell...
    is the granparents right law applyable for forigners

Comment

Ask your Lawyer?

I doubt very much that any Judge would allow children to be taken out of the country without the other Parentts agreement.

Comment

Working...
      X