Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS230 Police Record

Hello everyone!

I received the DS230 packet and it says to obtain a police record from everywhere where the applicant lived after the age of 16.

My question is since the applicant lived in another state than the one he's living now but never applied for a drivers license will he have to go back to that state to get the record or can someone get for him, or is it possible to get the record from the state he's living now.

I'm so confused can anyone Please help!!! Now!

Thanks....

Hello everyone!

I received the DS230 packet and it says to obtain a police record from everywhere where the applicant lived after the age of 16.

My question is since the applicant lived in another state than the one he's living now but never applied for a drivers license will he have to go back to that state to get the record or can someone get for him, or is it possible to get the record from the state he's living now.

I'm so confused can anyone Please help!!! Now!

Thanks....

Comment

You do not have to go back to the old state to get a police record. Google "ex-state state police". Then look for a records check link. Most states you can order records checks online now. Other states you may have to call and find out how to order a records check. Not that hard but will take a little research on your part.
      Note: This is not legal advice. For legal advice contact a competent immigration attorney. http://asylumlaw.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X