css/lulac applicants.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• css/lulac applicants.

can someone explain to me according to "section 12" of the court settlement, whether it means this cases has time limit to adjudicate. I believe USCIS is holding cases for so long without making decision is against the court settlement "section 12"

can someone explain to me according to "section 12" of the court settlement, whether it means this cases has time limit to adjudicate. I believe USCIS is holding cases for so long without making decision is against the court settlement "section 12"

Comment

GO HOME WHERE YOU BELONG AND STOP WASTING OUR MONEY, OUR RESOURCES, OUR BENEFITS, BYE BYE
      to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

Mr/Ms SICKOFILLEGALS

Who is "our"?
        How did you or your ancestors come to the US?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
          GO HOME WHERE YOU BELONG AND STOP WASTING OUR MONEY, OUR RESOURCES, OUR BENEFITS, BYE BYE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your stupid comments don't deserve response.

Comment

Anyone has any updates to share?

I'm anxiously awaiting my May 15th interview.

Hope it goes well.

Shabber

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shabber:
              Anyone has any updates to share?

I'm anxiously awaiting my May 15th interview.

Hope it goes well.

Shabber </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which state are located? is this your first interview?

Comment

I'm in NJ and this is my first interview based on the I-687 filing. I filed in December of 2005. I earlier in 2004 had an interview based on the Life Act filing, the officer didn't ask much at the time and put my case in pending which it continues until today.

Shabber

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shabber:
                  I'm in NJ and this is my first interview based on the I-687 filing. I filed in December of 2005. I earlier in 2004 had an interview based on the Life Act filing, the officer didn't ask much at the time and put my case in pending which it continues until today.

I wish you very best of luck for your interview. Should you get a moment pl. do respond to my following question.
                  Where did you try to file your application for Amnesty initially and you were turned away by the front desk or otherwise.

Once again I wish you a favourable out come of your 687 application.

Comment

My dad tried to file it in Camden, NJ in 87, I was 7 at that time.

Shabber

Comment

My dad tried to file it in Camden, NJ in 87, I was 7 at that time.

This one of the questions you very well could be asked. The answer has to be precise. As to where in Camden ? Was it a Q E D or any other office ?

Comment

It was a QDE office.

I will ask my father to give me all of the details.

He adjusted after a company sponsored him through labor certification in 2001, I unfortunately turned 21 a month before his visa number was issued.

Comment

It was a QDE office.

I will ask my father to give me all of the details.

He adjusted after a company sponsored him through labor certification in 2001, I unfortunately turned 21 a month before his visa number was issued. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you still have your school records because they will ask for them? if you have school records plus documents from your dad like his bank statements, mails and any other document showing 1981 through 1988 period, you will most likely get approved.

Comment

I have some school records not the complete ones though, and immunization records, and then I have my dad's documents and pictures, etc. One thing that kind of ticks me off is that I'm having to prove that I was unlawfully in this country at the age of 2. Is it possible for a 2 year old child to break the law in any country in this world?

Comment

Working...
                            X