Fraud Victims - Please Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud Victims - Please Read

IF YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM, PLEASE MOVE TO NEXT POSTING. PLEASE DO NOT MESS UP THIS POSTING BY ADDING YOUR AGENDA. I RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT QUITE FRANKLY I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO READ YOUR OPINION.

We are victims of marriage fraud and forming a group to get Govt's attention by taking a legal action against the Govt and bringing the issue to Congress, Media etc. We are looking for people who have been victim of marriage fraud to obtain immigration benefits. If you have been a victim and would like to support us and have your story out, please send me a Personal Message with your First Name (Could be Real or Fake) and your email address.

POSTERS PLEASE RESPECT A VICTIM'S WISH HERE AND DON'T RE-VICTIMIZE ME AGAIN BY POSTING YOUR AGENDA. I HAVE READ ENOUGH.

IF YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM, PLEASE MOVE TO NEXT POSTING. PLEASE DO NOT MESS UP THIS POSTING BY ADDING YOUR AGENDA. I RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT QUITE FRANKLY I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO READ YOUR OPINION.

We are victims of marriage fraud and forming a group to get Govt's attention by taking a legal action against the Govt and bringing the issue to Congress, Media etc. We are looking for people who have been victim of marriage fraud to obtain immigration benefits. If you have been a victim and would like to support us and have your story out, please send me a Personal Message with your First Name (Could be Real or Fake) and your email address.

POSTERS PLEASE RESPECT A VICTIM'S WISH HERE AND DON'T RE-VICTIMIZE ME AGAIN BY POSTING YOUR AGENDA. I HAVE READ ENOUGH.

Comment

What legal action are you suggesting? The only way to stop it is to revoke VAWA and IMBRA either by a court finding them unconstitutional or by Congress rewriting them.

Comment

here's a hint to the OP: STOP MARRYING DOUCHEBAGS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WHO ARE EITHER ILLEGAL ALIENS OR HAVE BEEN DENIED VISAS A HUNDRED TIMES....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
          here's a hint to the OP: STOP MARRYING DOUCHEBAGS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WHO ARE EITHER ILLEGAL ALIENS OR HAVE BEEN DENIED VISAS A HUNDRED TIMES.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right; marry a FAT DISGUSTING FEMINIST from the USA who will take away your house and income for the rest of your life ! Great solution !
          NOT !!!

Comment

IRON MY SHIRT !!!!!

Comment

Sent you a PM Helpvictim.

I thought someone12, SOM and Darkforce are the same person? This would be like Dr. Strangelove hitting and biting himself...

Comment

HelpVictim,

If you have been victmised by an alien that married you for immigration beneift alone, why didn't you make your concern known to USCIS? Of, if you have, what was their response?

I am not personally aware of legitimate cases of fraud not being taken seriously if they are well-documented. Why the need to take legal action with the US Government?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HelpVictim:

POSTERS PLEASE RESPECT A VICTIM'S WISH HERE AND DON'T RE-VICTIMIZE ME AGAIN BY POSTING YOUR AGENDA. I HAVE READ ENOUGH. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Hey Swissnut - IRON MY SHIRT !!!

Is it true that Michael was the best lover you ever had?

Comment

Sure, I'll iron your shirt, but in order to do a good job and get all the wrinkles out I need a really hot iron and you'll need to put the shirt on first!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                    Hey Swissnut - IRON MY SHIRT !!!

Is it true that Michael was the best lover you ever had? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swissnut:
                      Sure, I'll iron your shirt, but in order to do a good job and get all the wrinkles out I need a really hot iron and you'll need to put the shirt on first! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh wow; that really turned me on and got me so excited; I have to wipe the screen clean now

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Oh wow; that really turned me on and got me so excited; I have to wipe the screen clean now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe if you put your teeth back in, you might not dribble or spit when you talk LOL
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Working...
                        X