Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Pleaseee !!!!

Hello wonderful people ,
    I finished my interview and my I-485 based on marriage, still pending for stupid name check or for whatever the reasons are. Anyway the problem is my driver license will expire next month and I don't know how to renew it , is there any thing that the INS gives you and you can take it up to the DMV to renew your license with it or what , because I went to the DMV and they told me that they need something with a date on it so based on it they can issues for me a driver license . I gave them all my receipts from the INS and the interview letter with the A# on it , but they didn't accept it . So if anyone knows how to deal with this problem while the I-485 is pending , will be great . Thank you so much for reading and for replying it .

Hello wonderful people ,
    I finished my interview and my I-485 based on marriage, still pending for stupid name check or for whatever the reasons are. Anyway the problem is my driver license will expire next month and I don't know how to renew it , is there any thing that the INS gives you and you can take it up to the DMV to renew your license with it or what , because I went to the DMV and they told me that they need something with a date on it so based on it they can issues for me a driver license . I gave them all my receipts from the INS and the interview letter with the A# on it , but they didn't accept it . So if anyone knows how to deal with this problem while the I-485 is pending , will be great . Thank you so much for reading and for replying it .

Comment

Try and get a letter from a place where you had interview with the Immigration Officer and explain to him that your Driver license will expire next month.
      If he can give you a letter saying that you have passed the interview and pending name check, Give that letter to DMV and if they have any questions ask him to give you a license for one year.
      This might work. Best of Luck.

Comment

Working...
      X