Barack: Pat Back For Slavery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack: Pat Back For Slavery

Osama Barack is well on his way to becoming the first African-Moslem President of the United States. He is for change !Here are some changes he will be making;

1) Taking oath of office on the Koran
    2) Painting the White House black
    3) Making whites pay blacks back for slavery
    4) Apologizing to Moslems for 9/11
    5) Fried Chicken served instead of Filet Mignon

Once you go Barack, you won't come back !
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

You need help SOM seriously you really do.
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

SOM's post is extremely offensive. I am going to look into how far a person can push their 1st amendment rights on the internet.

Comment

SOM you say youre not a racist??!!..you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all of the time.
        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

If I hadn't seen the name I would've thought that was Beverly's post. Not a whole lot of difference in the severity of the comments between those two.

Comment

How am I racist; I am supporting a negro candidate for President; maybe you are the racist !

Comment

You wanna know how?..just look at your first post... oh wait! may common sense is not so common with you.

Comment

LETS GO OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X