mistake.. pls advise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mistake.. pls advise

does anyone can give my friend an advise..

any opinion on these matter will be greatly appreciated... thanks...

does anyone can give my friend an advise..

any opinion on these matter will be greatly appreciated... thanks...

Comment

Another fake post. But here is the reality. Your so-called friend is a TOAST.

It is crime to register to vote while you are not USC. Doesn't matter if he voted or not.

Even if he lies on N400, USCIS has access to database and they will validate it. If he lies, he is even more screwed.

Buy one way ticket.
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

I would say No to the question because he actually de-registered again and as you said, he never voted.
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

thanks for the opinions.. if there are some more opinions please do so...

Comment

Hi Crybaby,

I found this on another web site:

http://www.asianjournal.com/?c=198&a=21145

Engaging in acts of fraud or willful misrepresentation of fact in order to gain entry to the U.S. is grounds for deportation.Examples of this kind of conduct include entering into a marriage solely for the purpose of obtaining an immigrant visa, having papers "fixed" in order to gain entry into the U.S., and misrepresenting your marital status on immigration applications.Falsely claiming U.S. citizenship is also an example of willful misrepresentation that can be grounds for deportation.Examples of false claims to citizenship are registering to vote in Federal, State or local elections (where citizenship is a requirement) or using a false U.S. passport.

This is not to discount the advice from other members here; just to let you know that retaining a reputable immigration lawyer would probably be in the best interest for your friend.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              Hi Crybaby,

I found this on another web site:

http://www.asianjournal.com/?c=198&a=21145

Engaging in acts of fraud or willful misrepresentation of fact in order to gain entry to the U.S. is grounds for deportation.Examples of this kind of conduct include entering into a marriage solely for the purpose of obtaining an immigrant visa, having papers "fixed" in order to gain entry into the U.S., and misrepresenting your marital status on immigration applications.Falsely claiming U.S. citizenship is also an example of willful misrepresentation that can be grounds for deportation.Examples of false claims to citizenship are registering to vote in Federal, State or local elections (where citizenship is a requirement) or using a false U.S. passport.

This is not to discount the advice from other members here; just to let you know that retaining a reputable immigration lawyer would probably be in the best interest for your friend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud are you joking? These words really look great in books of law but in reality we all know they are hardly ever used, and if used based on discretion of the adjudictor.
              If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

it says "willful misrepresentation"..

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crybaby:
                  it says "willful misrepresentation"..

actually on my friends case, his sole purpose of going to dmv was just to apply for drivers license.. he was only 4 weeks in the US, he just arrived that time..

as mentioned, he presented his passport and greencard to obtain that drivers license.. and yet, he was asked by the gov employee to register to vote.. then he thought, he is eligible to register because of the fact that the govt employee asked him to register.. he signed the form.. he did not go to dmv, and shouted out there "hey i am a usc, i want to register to vote!!" if he was not asked by the gov employee or if he was not offered by the gov employee to register, he would not... in the first place, he does not even know that time that registration for voting can take place at a dmv...

does this mean "willfull misrepresentaion?" how do you prove willful misrepresentation?

it is a mistake that he signed the form, but he does not have intentions of messing up with the law.. he is a guy with good moral character.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did your friend win the DMV lottery or for some other reason that he could not read english at the time?

Voter registration forms used clearly ask if you are a usa citizen. He would have to have answered yes knowingly unless he can prove that he couldnot read or understand english.. It sounds like he thought that this was the only way he was going to be able to get his drivers license, so he registered to vote.

voter registration application form

He will need an attorney. He may even be denied citzenship , but he will not be deported because he did not gain a benefit from doing so.

Comment

yes, he could understand english..

his application form is far different from that of what "4now" sent.. his apllication form does not have a box to check if usc or not.. his application has only statements.. he was just asked to sign.. his name and other information where already fed, all my friend did was to sign and date it..

i dont know, im not sure if he overlooked the statements that says "i affirm that i am a usc" or maybe he just trusted the gov employee who offered him to register.. that he is eligible..

Comment

Listen and beleive every contradicting opinion on this board !!!
                      Don't ever consult or hire an immigration attorney , even the best you can find out there !!!
                      It is better to save few hundred bucks and get yourself deported than spend some of that hard earned money of yours and get its' worth of advice !!!
                      Remember!!! No attorneys !!!
                      Listen and believe every word anyone may say !!!
                      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
                        Don't ever consult or hire an immigration attorney , even the best you can find out there !!!
                        It is better to save few hundred bucks and get yourself deported than spend some of that hard earned money of yours and get its' worth of advice !!!
                        Listen and believe every word anyone may say !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i said, my friend and i needs opinions on the matter.. we are not here to be annoyed.. you are so annoying...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crybaby:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
                          Listen and believe every word anyone may say !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i said, my friend and i needs opinions on the matter.. we are not here to be annoyed.. you are so annoying... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure,it's about "your friend"... all you fraudsters tend to speak on behalf of your "friends", isn't it so!!!

Now go cry your behind off. Your "friend" is a toast !!!

Adios!!!
                          Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Crybaby:

It sounds like your friend should be ok. It was a mistake and he realized it and had himself removed from the voter registration. I can't see why the USCIS would go after him. Like the others say, he would be well advised to get an opinion from a good immigration lawyer. Those giving opinions on here, including myself, are lay-lawyers.

As for Sabuntium (Sanitorium) he's one of ILWs regular pain-in-the-you-know-where's on here. Just ignore him. There should be a sign on his cage saying "please don't feed the animals"
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                              Crybaby:

It sounds like your friend should be ok. It was a mistake and he realized it and had himself removed from the voter registration. I can't see why the USCIS would go after him. Like the others say, he would be well advised to get an opinion from a good immigration lawyer. Those giving opinions on here, including myself, are lay-lawyers.

As for Sabuntium (Sanitorium) he's one of ILWs regular pain-in-the-you-know-where's on here. Just ignore him. There should be a sign on his cage saying "please don't feed the animals" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks "brit"..

yes, as for my friend, it is really an honest mistake with no malicious intent on his part.. but what is he concerned about is that, if uscis will look at it that way..

yes, we are looking for a reputable and competent lawyer in our area...

Comment

Working...
                              X