Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 address question

Hi,
    I am applying for USC this March, but I have a question regarding to address field on N-400.
    I have a temp. oversea work assignment for about 13 months but I did come back every 5 month or so, so no single trip was longer than 6 month. On the address field, should I put my oversea address for the whole period? Or Sitll put my US address? Or based on my time I came back to US during that 13 months?
    Thanks for any suggestion.

Hi,
    I am applying for USC this March, but I have a question regarding to address field on N-400.
    I have a temp. oversea work assignment for about 13 months but I did come back every 5 month or so, so no single trip was longer than 6 month. On the address field, should I put my oversea address for the whole period? Or Sitll put my US address? Or based on my time I came back to US during that 13 months?
    Thanks for any suggestion.

Comment

I would put your US address down. However you need to check whether you are still eligible to apply for citizenship considering that you have to accrue a certain amount of Physical presence in the USA since becoming a permanent residence.

Comment

yes, I did spend more than 30 months in US.
        If I put my US address, will officer feel strange than I stay long outside of US and still have US address?

Comment

Working...
        X