Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY DIDNOT ASK FOR THE MEDICAL EXAM FOR INTERVIEW

Hi,
    As i post i got second interview which is on nov 2, they just ask me about tax returns of 2004. i m wondering why they didnot ask me abt medical exam, i submitted one in last year during my first interview. I dont want that they send me home to get medical exam reports and come again coz i m fed up from wait. so plz suggest me how can i go for medical exam. i know the place where i went last year, it is close to immi office. but i forgot but kind of document i showed them, may b my lawyer gave me a letter, i really forgot. so plz suggest me wat i have to do. thax in advance.

Hi,
    As i post i got second interview which is on nov 2, they just ask me about tax returns of 2004. i m wondering why they didnot ask me abt medical exam, i submitted one in last year during my first interview. I dont want that they send me home to get medical exam reports and come again coz i m fed up from wait. so plz suggest me how can i go for medical exam. i know the place where i went last year, it is close to immi office. but i forgot but kind of document i showed them, may b my lawyer gave me a letter, i really forgot. so plz suggest me wat i have to do. thax in advance.

Comment

You don't need another medical exam... you have given it to them already......you have to bring to the interview what the letter reads ..... good luck!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X