• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letter gone

hello my name is

hello my name is

Comment

Hi Sophia,

Can you explain a bit more about your situation? Did you meet your husband in the US or Egypt? If in the US, was he deported? Or given voluntary departure? What is the nature of his being unable to adjust status without a hardship waiver?

To be honest, I think your hardship letter is a bit too emotional. It's okay to include some emotion, but what they really want to read are concise facts of why you cannot live with your husband in Egypt.

I was going to refer you to immigrate2us, but I see you already found it.

Also, when submitting this to the embassy, please break your paragraphs up. It is very difficult to read when there is no spacing.

Good luck and I hope your family is able to return to the States soon.

Comment

Sorry Sophia, there is nothing that the US government will do. Secretary of State Clintong has refused to enforce the international agreement regarding child custody with nations like Brazil, so there is little or no likelyhood that she will act to enforce it on a Muslim country because Baraka Hussein Obama, is a Muslim. I would like to note that Obama will be having a luau on the White House grounds this July 4 and will not be cooking a pig. Instead he will cook a lamb, as most Muslims do on holidays. You are now subject to Sharia law.

In any event why were you writing to the AMEMB Athens and not to AMEMB Cairo?

Comment

Sorry to hear of your plight Sophia. I'm no expert with I-601 waivers but I'd think you should be emphasizing the hardship to you and the more specific the better. I'd especially push your religious beliefs not being in step with the majority (hint, hint).

A good friend of mine is an Egyptian and has a wife in Egypt. They married 3.5yrs ago and have been separated all this time. She's finally going to get her visa interview next month.

He's always telling me about the lifestyle in Egypt (he's Christian) and how much he hated living there. Now he's a USC and wanting to ditch his Egyptian passport!
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sounds like a fake story anyway. Probably be asking for money soon.

Comment

ok, that was rude federale86 , you dont know me, you know about my situation,and thats all, if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all, youre no better than the people here, and your a senior member???? hmm

Comment

I am a Power Member baby, and I have seen fake stories before and in my job put people in jail for lies. So I know what I am talking about. So long and enjoy Sharia law.

Comment

im not your "baby" so show some respect my name is sophia, and further more, like i said, if you have nothing good to say, SHUT UP!!!! and good for you and your "job"

Comment

Baby, I call anyone I like baby. So get used to it! Enjoy sharia baby.

Comment

I can't believe how many have been fooled by this post, which is clearly not written by an American and claims that items are attached. She is like all those Russkies trolling for some d u m m y to send them money. Just wait Davdah, she will be asking you for money soon.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                        Baby, I call anyone I like baby. So get used to it! Enjoy sharia baby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Federale is getting it - out of Egypt of all places. He, he!!
                        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

People in Duress Show Duress!!! People That Bait Show Picts of self (Or Others) In a cutie fashion! BAITING!!!! .

Again For Those That might be unaware!!!
                          <span class="ev_code_RED">BAITING!!!!!!!</span>
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                            I can't believe how many have been fooled by this post, which is clearly not written by an American and claims that items are attached. She is like all those Russkies trolling for some d u m m y to send them money. Just wait Davdah, she will be asking you for money soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Iperson. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!! LOL!! Funny!!!! most likely not. IP would Not, Could Not Bait!!! LOL. Unless You are drawn To Being called A ,vbjvgvbghfcvbcfgxcv!!!!!! at First sight!!! LOL.

Besides, WHERRREEESSSS the Feet????? LOL.
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                              Could be. Didn't ipers say her husband was egyption? Sophie is a common eastern European name. This girl is definitely not home grown. Doubtful a USC women would subject her daughter to the strong possibility being raped. No one has seen anything of iperson from the neck up. This pic is exclusively the neck up. Ipers was into un-natural exploits and egyptions are noted for backdoor adventures. A perfect fit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hvhvbvvbn!!!! Clearing Throat emmoticon. Youll see?? LMAO!!

Comment

Working...
                              X