Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASE APPROVED!!

Hi Guys,
    A while back i posted s/th detailing the progress of my case.I went for my interview in July and was asked to send my W2s, schedule C,1040s within 30 days.My AOS is based on marrying a USC.
    Now the good news is withing two weeks of sending them what they wanted i have gotten my case approved.
    I`m posting this because i know people we`ve been sailing in the same boat.The cases might be different but the apprehension of waiting is excruciating and i know that first hand.
    Hang in there and someday pretty soon amidst those junk mails you get ...your letter will be there..and when you open it the first word you`ll see is Conratulations.........
    Bravo and keep your focus between the goal posts

Hi Guys,
    A while back i posted s/th detailing the progress of my case.I went for my interview in July and was asked to send my W2s, schedule C,1040s within 30 days.My AOS is based on marrying a USC.
    Now the good news is withing two weeks of sending them what they wanted i have gotten my case approved.
    I`m posting this because i know people we`ve been sailing in the same boat.The cases might be different but the apprehension of waiting is excruciating and i know that first hand.
    Hang in there and someday pretty soon amidst those junk mails you get ...your letter will be there..and when you open it the first word you`ll see is Conratulations.........
    Bravo and keep your focus between the goal posts

Comment

what did you get approved for? Which is your service center?

Comment

Yay!
        Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

I got approved for GC (conditional).

Comment

Congratulations on passing the mini-milestone.

Comment

Its a start whistleblower, but I wouldn't jump up in the air just yet mate...........you still have the pain and anguish of the I-751 to get past.

Comment

Congratulations
                Have a nice day

Comment

Working...
                X