Immigration to Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration to Canada

Does anyone know how difficult it is to immigrate to Canada and how long the whole process takes?

In case my application is denied by the DOL, I hope to have an option to immigrate to Canada. I am from Kazakhstan origianally.

Thank you so much for your time!

Does anyone know how difficult it is to immigrate to Canada and how long the whole process takes?

In case my application is denied by the DOL, I hope to have an option to immigrate to Canada. I am from Kazakhstan origianally.

Thank you so much for your time!

Comment

http://www.cic.gc.ca

Thhey have just adopted a new Immigration Law on June 28th and the selection crieteria are different now and it is a little bit more difficult than before. But if you have good higher education, good letters of recommandation, know the two officials language well you can qualify. See four yourself at the link above.
      As for waiting times, it depends on where you apply. If you apply from the States they say it is much faster than from a poor country where many people apply. In US the only place where you could apply is the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo.
      Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X