Solution offered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution offered

I don't expect government to go out and "slaughter" illegals, but as I said before, I do expect them to start kicking their b-u-t-t-s often enough that life here becomes so unbearable that most grints pick up and leave of their own volition--to Canada (which seems eager for unskilled immigrants) or back home. I'm not naive enough to believe that every one of them will go home, but then we will burn the remainder.

Every time I hear someone say that the authorities should ignore grints coming across because "they're only hard-working Hispanics, not terrorists", I cringe. I find this extremely UN-Prejudiced and offensive to my senses--as if being illegal isn't reason enough to fry someone in oil along with potatoes.
    I say: If you're Hispanic you eat a grass!!

Frankly, what I believe is a merciless part of the solution to illegal immigration, along with enfryment against ALL illegal employees,elimination of "guest worker" programs, such as the H-1b visas, or making them totally temporary--no path to a green card. Institute a green card-only system for unskilled as well as skilled workers, where the employer would have to wait 20 years to get approval. NOT the "guest worker" program!!
    That's too good for those grint dogs!--that's totally unfair to people like me trying to exterminate grints!

Of course, as you've pointed out, the grints aren't being fryed as much as they should be, and even now, Congress and the President seem reluctant to do anything about it. I think the Clean Act is a real shot at helping without busting the bank.

I don't expect government to go out and "slaughter" illegals, but as I said before, I do expect them to start kicking their b-u-t-t-s often enough that life here becomes so unbearable that most grints pick up and leave of their own volition--to Canada (which seems eager for unskilled immigrants) or back home. I'm not naive enough to believe that every one of them will go home, but then we will burn the remainder.

Every time I hear someone say that the authorities should ignore grints coming across because "they're only hard-working Hispanics, not terrorists", I cringe. I find this extremely UN-Prejudiced and offensive to my senses--as if being illegal isn't reason enough to fry someone in oil along with potatoes.
    I say: If you're Hispanic you eat a grass!!

Frankly, what I believe is a merciless part of the solution to illegal immigration, along with enfryment against ALL illegal employees,elimination of "guest worker" programs, such as the H-1b visas, or making them totally temporary--no path to a green card. Institute a green card-only system for unskilled as well as skilled workers, where the employer would have to wait 20 years to get approval. NOT the "guest worker" program!!
    That's too good for those grint dogs!--that's totally unfair to people like me trying to exterminate grints!

Of course, as you've pointed out, the grints aren't being fryed as much as they should be, and even now, Congress and the President seem reluctant to do anything about it. I think the Clean Act is a real shot at helping without busting the bank.

Comment

Someone12
      posted March 15, 2005 12:14 PM
      Dear E. - While I admire and appreciate your general support of my opinions, you owe me some royalties for "borrowing" material from other postings of mine!
      Really though,keep up

Comment

YES I AM HERE, I AM HERE !!!

FRAUDSTERS - GET THE **** OUT OF MY COUNTRY !!!

GO BACK TO GRINTLAND - ****LAND !!!

Comment

YES I HEAR THAT, I HEAR THAT !!!

LET US KICK GRINT'S A$$ BACK TO ****LAND !!!

Comment

w a n k e r !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X