Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL

Comment

HA HA HA HA excellent post Federale86. Is that the towel head 'brit' on the left? or is it kollerKraut?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
        HA HA HA HA excellent post Federale86. Is that the towel head 'brit' on the left? or is it kollerKraut? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, I am way prettier even with a towel on my head!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
          HA HA HA HA excellent post Federale86. Is that the towel head 'brit' on the left? or is it kollerKraut? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, I am way prettier even with a towel on my head! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Koller, stop giving dirty thoughts to them. They will never understand lol
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
          X