Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Dora The Explorer An Illegal Immigrant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dora The Explorer An Illegal Immigrant?

Please read my first article surrounding the controversy with television cartoon 'Dora The Explorer' here

Thanks, Christine

Please read my first article surrounding the controversy with television cartoon 'Dora The Explorer' here

Thanks, Christine

Comment

She's a cartoon character. Who gives a rat's t.urd if she is or isn't?

Comment

Just shows what leftists know. They think a cartoon is reality.

Comment

If a cartoon character's status is the biggest worry of the OP, I want her life - lol!

Comment

BTW, I had to turn into a 'leftie' by no chice of my own. I broke my right arm last weekend and am forced to use my left. No fun at all!!!

Comment

Yikes! Hope it gets better soon Proudie. Too much boating eh?
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Dora the Muslim. Next thing you know she will cover her head with the scarf and preach Mahomedanism.
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Drama surrounding a cartoon character is not a new thing. Remember the stink about Noddy and his friend Big Ears? Ugh.

Proud, you poor thing! Hope it heals well, but in the mean time, you might become ambidextrous! LOL.
                  The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                    Yikes! Hope it gets better soon Proudie. Too much boating eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, Brittie. You nailed it!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                      Drama surrounding a cartoon character is not a new thing. Remember the stink about Noddy and his friend Big Ears? Ugh.

Proud, you poor thing! Hope it heals well, but in the mean time, you might become ambidextrous! LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Aroha. I hope you're right about becoming ambidextrous, because I have no other choice for several weeks. Surgery tomorrow, then the healing period begins. Whoopie (lol)!

Comment

Introducing Al Doura the Muslim

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

The Border Patrol treated her like a king......Rodney King.

Comment

Working...
                          X