• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERE IS SWISSNUT ?

I miss the nut

I miss the nut

Comment

Where were you last week ???? Swissy was here having fun with the rest of us. Her wit was at its finest.

However, Michael I am sure you are missing more than a nut I saw a couple of loose screws laying around too.

Hey Swissy.. those cracks (no pun intended) about the british were not aimed at you. i had forgotten you were from englund origin. Im sure u r more elegant than any Lady bently....
      ok well C'mon....Enquiring minds want to know

Comment

4wow, you tear me up!

---------------------

This is too wierd. I've been thinking about Swiss all day. Paddy is missing also.

I'm sure she would have updated us if there were any news?
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Jo Bite ur tongue .. You are not suggesting Michael make a thread of "Where is Paddy" r u? I dont thinks my ribs could handle the lol.

Comment

Michael has to be real drunk to make that kind of thread " Where is Paddy? "

Comment

WHERE'S WALDO ??

Comment

WHERE'S THE BEEF?
                Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

lets call miss nut-

Comment

I was wondering where Swiss is myself.

Comment

I just heard somebody got a real job now of catching whiffs, which were reported stolen from others' backyards. D-amn! No wonder why those whiffs were not found before.

Comment

4now,

Would you please explain this?

"I just heard somebody got a real job now of catching whiffs, which were reported stolen from others' backyards"

I'm having a "murvana" day.

Comment

Still Baby

Best I could figure is that the coach fired the catcher and somebody replaced him on the team. It seemed the old catcher kept missing all those whiffle b a l l s. You know how light they are, and the foul b a l ls kept landing in other peoples backyards. The neighnbors were hiding the whiffs in secret places where it was hard to find or sniff out. The old catcher kept finding them though and taking them back from the neighbors.. Team Members and neighbors got mad about it and kept calling the police. and thats why they fired the old catcher.. 4theft.

Now it seems that the old catcher is only left with foul b a l l s... And you sure dont want a whiff of that. He has decided to clean up his act starting with masculine hygine product called "Umpire". Just be careful if you run into this guy Still.. he's still swinging his rubber bat.

Hope this cleared things up for ya Still

Have a murano day

Comment

4now,

I knew you would say it in a way that I would understand. Thank you.

Comment

Right on, 4now!
                              Old catcher never had what it takes to play "hard-ball". A word of caution from the coach, be sure not to stand "leeward" (downwind) from old catcher. Rumour has it that male hygiene product contains no aluminium chlorhydrate!

Play ball!

Comment

Working...
                              X