I-94 QUESTION.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 QUESTION.....

i lost my i-94 so i am thinking of applying the i-102 form(application for replacement/initial nonimmigrant arrival-departure document), but right now i am illegal(i overstayed my i-94) although my wife petitioned 1-130 for me. I need the i-94 form , because they are asking for a copy of it.(i am filing the i-485 right now) so my question is.... when i send the i-102form they will have all my information about when i entered the country and when my i-94 expired, will they deport me or do something when they see that i am basically still illegal, although my case is pending??

thanx

i lost my i-94 so i am thinking of applying the i-102 form(application for replacement/initial nonimmigrant arrival-departure document), but right now i am illegal(i overstayed my i-94) although my wife petitioned 1-130 for me. I need the i-94 form , because they are asking for a copy of it.(i am filing the i-485 right now) so my question is.... when i send the i-102form they will have all my information about when i entered the country and when my i-94 expired, will they deport me or do something when they see that i am basically still illegal, although my case is pending??

thanx

Comment

Working...
    X