a thought..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a thought..

First of all, thanks for bringing back the board! We missed it!
    I've talking to some other people and we were wondering if you were going to have attorneys regularly answering questions. We think it would be of great benefit to the people posting and it would give you and your team a way of advertising yourselves.
    We don't really know WHO you are!

First of all, thanks for bringing back the board! We missed it!
    I've talking to some other people and we were wondering if you were going to have attorneys regularly answering questions. We think it would be of great benefit to the people posting and it would give you and your team a way of advertising yourselves.
    We don't really know WHO you are!

Comment

Let's do it, folks. Marie and I are among the long term residents of this board, and we agree that Marie's idea, if implemented, will be enormously benefit to this immigration community as a whole.

James

Comment

We have added the discussion board to the cross links and menu strip in the attorney section, and we encourage attorneys to participate.

Comment

Thank you very much! I am looking forward to all of the attorneys posting on here.

Comment

Actually there USED to be some attorneys that posted on here. I think some got tired of the childish antics and moved on to other forums.

Comment

That's why I've left, though I am only a peon.

I've gone to a site where everyone is HAPPY!
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Dirk, you do realise that that was posted almost 2 YEARS ago...

same ol' same ol'

Comment

Marie, Jerk Jiggler is just one of this moron's many persona's. This forum has completely gone to merde!
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

I was being facetious. Apparently it went over several heads. The name is Dirk by the way Joe Blow.

At least this forum has some action. Unlike the other forum where you get like one post per week.

Comment

There is no other forum, what the hell are you talking about?
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

The one with the typing penguin, followed by the sprinkling angel.

Comment

Not only are you a psycho, you are a stalker.
                          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

What EVER

You asked...

Comment

"Welcome to my web site. I am a white male living near New York City. Here is a little about me and pictures of me. If you like what you see you can email me at the address below."

You get the picture a**hole? Keep it up!
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Working...
                              X