Canadian Visitation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Visitation

During the course of a visit, my "Future" Canadian fiancee and I were crossing the border into the US with some of her posession I was intending to store in my garage. Poorly thought out move....
    Unfortunately, we spoke the word Fiancee as we were explaining, and they turned her back at the border and flagged her as having attempted to immigrate illegaly.

They told us the only way she could visit now was with an approved K1/K2 visa.

As I had not even filed it yet, we are now prevented from visiting with any convenience for a period of some 6-12 months, as I am in the area serviced by the Nebraska service center.
    We live 1300 miles apart, so visits are inconvenient for me, working full time.

I printed this not as a cry for help, theres none to be had, but as a warning:
    Never utter the "f" word in front of customs officails if your fiance(e) is Canadian, till you have an approved visa in hand......
    The longest Journey begins with a single step.

During the course of a visit, my "Future" Canadian fiancee and I were crossing the border into the US with some of her posession I was intending to store in my garage. Poorly thought out move....
    Unfortunately, we spoke the word Fiancee as we were explaining, and they turned her back at the border and flagged her as having attempted to immigrate illegaly.

They told us the only way she could visit now was with an approved K1/K2 visa.

As I had not even filed it yet, we are now prevented from visiting with any convenience for a period of some 6-12 months, as I am in the area serviced by the Nebraska service center.
    We live 1300 miles apart, so visits are inconvenient for me, working full time.

I printed this not as a cry for help, theres none to be had, but as a warning:
    Never utter the "f" word in front of customs officails if your fiance(e) is Canadian, till you have an approved visa in hand......
    The longest Journey begins with a single step.

Comment

Never utter the "f" word no matter what country your fiancee is from...

Comment

Working...
      X