Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attorney's Help

Hello,
    I applied for an H-1 extension in October. A few weeks after I applied, I received a receipt that they got it. In December, I hadn't heard anything (which was well beyond their turntime) so I called to follow-up. They told me I had been approved and would re-mail the extension. Today I received a notification saying since I "lost" my first approval, I would have to pay another $195 to reprocess the extension.

I know it is just $195, but to me the whole thing seems like a scam. I am fairly certain the first approval was never mailed to me. I dont understand why I am being forced to pay again, and also what is to say that this one isnt going to be lost and I will have to pay a third time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hello,
    I applied for an H-1 extension in October. A few weeks after I applied, I received a receipt that they got it. In December, I hadn't heard anything (which was well beyond their turntime) so I called to follow-up. They told me I had been approved and would re-mail the extension. Today I received a notification saying since I "lost" my first approval, I would have to pay another $195 to reprocess the extension.

I know it is just $195, but to me the whole thing seems like a scam. I am fairly certain the first approval was never mailed to me. I dont understand why I am being forced to pay again, and also what is to say that this one isnt going to be lost and I will have to pay a third time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Comment

IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR SYSTEM THAN GET OUT !!!

Comment

Working...
      X