Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question regarding I-130 & 1-129F???? Please advise??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding I-130 & 1-129F???? Please advise??

My friend is a US citizen and he married his girlfriend in Jordan about 6 months ago. Can he file the I-130 and the I-129F together? Or the I-130 should go first then after the approval should I then file the I-129f?

My friend is a US citizen and he married his girlfriend in Jordan about 6 months ago. Can he file the I-130 and the I-129F together? Or the I-130 should go first then after the approval should I then file the I-129f?

Comment

I meant- should he then file the I-129F?

Comment

I'll wait for the I-130 receipt notice before filing the I-129F. It takes just a very short time.

Comment

where did the marriage took place? in amman jordan? if the u.s citizen has legal residency in jordan ( more than 6 months) he can file direct ( direct filing with the consulate ) and save him 2 much time . anyway, he must file the i-130 first and when he receive the receipt (i-797) then he can file the i-129f . but lately the i-130 is been processed faster and it is much better visa and cheaper .

Comment

Thank you so much for all your assitance, he will file the I-130 first.

Comment

I agree with Mike
              <hr />
              watch tv shows || watch tv shows online

Comment

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.
                ======================
                Scarborough & Toronto Junk Removal Services

Comment

None of these helpful 'immigration experts' solved this puzzle...since the couple mentioned is already married, an I-129F is pointless....that is for fiance(e)s....you cannot be both a spouse and a fiance......

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">None of these helpful 'immigration experts' solved this puzzle...since the couple mentioned is already married, an I-129F is pointless....that is for fiance(e)s....you cannot be both a spouse and a fiance...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A little learning is a dangerous thing;
                    drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
                    there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
                    and drinking largely sobers us again.

Alexander Pope, An essay on Criticism
                    English poet & satirist (1688 - 1744)

I repeat for (dis)Hon. S12: "A little learning is a dangerous thing," especially when you decided to take on bashing others (i.e. immigrants) as a career.

Please review this link: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k3flow and do it again and again so that it might (repeat: might) sink in.

Comment

again, the stupid s12 ( attorney wanna be ) is wrong again but nothing new . the i-129f application is for both fiances and spouses of u.s citizen . it can be used to bring the fiance of the u.s citizen before the marriage (k-1 visa ) or (k-3 visa ) for spouses of the u.s citizens . first you file the i-130 application and then when you receive the receipt (NOA 1) you can go ahead and file the i-129f application and mark it as spouse of the u.s citizen . do us all a big favor s12, go and hang yourself in public please

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

S12, Kiss my A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">None of these helpful 'immigration experts' solved this puzzle...since the couple mentioned is already married, an I-129F is pointless....that is for fiance(e)s....you cannot be both a spouse and a fiance...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A little learning is a dangerous thing;
                        drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
                        there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
                        and drinking largely sobers us again.

Alexander Pope, An essay on Criticism
                        English poet & satirist (1688 - 1744)

I repeat for (dis)Hon. S12: "A little learning is a dangerous thing," especially when you decided to take on bashing others (i.e. immigrants) as a career.

Please review this link: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k3flow and do it again and again so that it might (repeat: might) sink in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Listen Abercrumbling, tell the camel to file every form available and then, they can visit me for a long stay, only I don't want to make Someone12 jealous so the camels can stay with him as well. HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                            Listen Abercrumbling, tell the camel to file every form available and then, they can visit me for a long stay, only I don't want to make Someone12 jealous so the camels can stay with him as well. HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this the modern-day America that's run by a modern-day American like this dog?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                              Listen Abercrumbling, tell the camel to file every form available and then, they can visit me for a long stay, only I don't want to make Someone12 jealous so the camels can stay with him as well. HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this the modern-day America that's run by a modern-day American like this dog? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's hope not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X