Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

My sister a USC file three ins forms # I-130 for her children over 21 years. who are student at College's. uscis approved their Petitions and since they are in the US would like them to adjust the status of her children.

I would appreciate all your help in collecting the documentation for AOS/complete package for AOS.
    Thank you.

My sister a USC file three ins forms # I-130 for her children over 21 years. who are student at College's. uscis approved their Petitions and since they are in the US would like them to adjust the status of her children.

I would appreciate all your help in collecting the documentation for AOS/complete package for AOS.
    Thank you.

Comment

The children can not adjust their status unless their priority date becomes current. For details please check at http://www.uscis.gov

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My sister a USC file three ins forms # I-130 for her children over 21 years. who are student at College's. uscis approved their Petitions and since they are in the US would like them to adjust the status of her children.

I would appreciate all your help in collecting the documentation for AOS/complete package for AOS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depending on what country your nieces/nephews are from, but it's really very early for your sister to think of adjusting the status of her children if they're over 21 because in February 2007, the available visas for their category are: Philippines - 01JAN92; Mexico - 01JAN94; India - 01MAY01; China - 01MAY01; all other - 01MAY01.

Yeah, it is many, many moons away yet down, down, down, the horizon!

Comment

Provided this I-130 has been file by April 30, 2001, approved and the children are in legal status they can adjust their status to LPR.

In case they have overstayed the visa she will have to pay extra $1000.00 according to uscis memo
          dated March 9, 2005.
          If Indian they are current.

Comment

The good news is they have an Attorney who had already file for all of them.
            According to the law, if the applicant has entered legally in to US and have over stayed their visa they will have to pay the sum of $1000.00 as per uscis memo of March 09, 2005. Adam is correct.
            They are qualified under First category, they fall in all other 01, May 2001.
            Since her I-130 was file in Sept. 2000.
            Thank you for all your help.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs