Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miki:

It's amazing in the military world how you run into people in the world. Nice to meet you

Is your family still on active duty? I will receive my commission in two years and go back on active duty (AF) from there. We want the opportunity to get stationed at every overseas AF base possible.

Comment

That's true, and I also kept noticing that we seemed to be stationed with a lot of the same people even if they sent us way over to Europe.

We ping ponged back and forth to Fort. Hood Texas. That was ok though. I love Texas.

Air Force is much nicer than Army. They are more family oriented.
      I am not in the army community anymore. Actually, I traveled around for 20 years with my ex-husband. He was a Warrant Officer. I had the greatest time traveling all over. If I had it to do over, I'd do it again the same way.

I was in the Army from 1977-1982 and then I got out and had a family and my husband at the time stayed in. The kids told me they loved traveling too. They hate to sit still in one town for more than 2 years. It gets in your blood I guess

When we lived in Germany, we saw a lot of Europe. (Switzerland was breath taking) You can be stationed in England! That would be so nice. They did not have an army tour of duty there when we were in. I hope you do get to be stationed everywhere. It's really a nice life to have.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation