Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have sent my AOS marriage based application and checked the mail service and it reached the local office already How long will it take the District office to send me NOA ?
    Another question is does the Local District office send you an alien registration number with the NOA ?
    last question is I have a SSN that says on it valid only with INS authorization. Do i have to go to the social security administration when i receive my EAD and change it or the one i have is ok?

thank you and hope to hear from you guys

have sent my AOS marriage based application and checked the mail service and it reached the local office already How long will it take the District office to send me NOA ?
    Another question is does the Local District office send you an alien registration number with the NOA ?
    last question is I have a SSN that says on it valid only with INS authorization. Do i have to go to the social security administration when i receive my EAD and change it or the one i have is ok?

thank you and hope to hear from you guys

Comment

1. Usually 4-6 weeks
      2. Yes
      3. No, yours is OK. EAD is "INS" authorization. You can go to SSA after you get your "green card" and get that removed.

Comment

Working...
      X