REALLY NEEDS HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REALLY NEEDS HELP

An American Family is really willing to sponsor me...Im a Filipina and being hired as a Nanny and housekeeper.I just want an advice on how to have a speedy process and what kind of visa to have. This American family really wants a Filipina Nanny because it is a long term basis and most people they interviewed there in U.S wants live out and part time only. Please help, some legal advice please. And I don't consider advices like marrying an American guy just to have a green card and be miserable because we don't love each other. Thank you

An American Family is really willing to sponsor me...Im a Filipina and being hired as a Nanny and housekeeper.I just want an advice on how to have a speedy process and what kind of visa to have. This American family really wants a Filipina Nanny because it is a long term basis and most people they interviewed there in U.S wants live out and part time only. Please help, some legal advice please. And I don't consider advices like marrying an American guy just to have a green card and be miserable because we don't love each other. Thank you

Comment

Hi Femskile,

have you read this?
      http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...21#42710239621

Comment

Working...
      X