Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immigration Law Question: Can DV case be apeal when denied?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: Can DV case be apeal when denied?

A fellow passed the DV interview outside of America. However, he is having problem getting the visa because of problem with his birth date. His birth date is like January 1,1990 on his birth Certificate and passport. At the time he played the DV, according to him, January 1,1991 was mistakenly type. is there anything he can do to get his visa? need help.

A fellow passed the DV interview outside of America. However, he is having problem getting the visa because of problem with his birth date. His birth date is like January 1,1990 on his birth Certificate and passport. At the time he played the DV, according to him, January 1,1991 was mistakenly type. is there anything he can do to get his visa? need help.

Comment

You can make an informal appeal at the embassy you filed at. However there is no formal appeal process outside the U.S.

Comment

Thanks very much.

Comment

HEHEHE
          I wish you were all there at the Eagle Square because YOU made me what I am and I am grateful. I now bring you the entire event that you made possible. As you watch remember by Lord Uchachukwa's grace, I will never, never, NEVER let you down! GEJ

Comment

Working...
          X