Mexican Ambassador Disapproves of Georgia Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Ambassador Disapproves of Georgia Bills

Mexican Ambassador to the US, Arturo Sarukhan, condemned legislation that dealt with the topic of undocumented immigration in Georgia, claiming that it was “poisoning” the relationship between Mexico and the US.
    HS-News

Mexican Ambassador to the US, Arturo Sarukhan, condemned legislation that dealt with the topic of undocumented immigration in Georgia, claiming that it was “poisoning” the relationship between Mexico and the US.
    HS-News

Comment

Illegal immigration from Mexico poisons the relationship between the U.S. and Mexico.

Comment

Sarukhan? so he's a beaner and a towel head...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HS News:
          HS-News </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is not Mexican Governments' issue. If Mexico cares about illegals of Mexican descent in US it should take measures to make sure they don't come here in the first place.

Why do they make these declarations anyway?
          If I was a US born US Citizen and some ambassador of foreign country chastised me for not taking care of THEIR illegal citizens I would be infuriated and would turn to increase any measures against undocumented immigrants anywhere I could.
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
          X