Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the H1b Visa Stamp from Canada

All -

I am from Europe and have recently received the H1b visa approval; I now live in NYC and plan to go to Canada to get the H1b stamp. I understand that it usually takes about 2 months to get an appointment with the US Embassy in Canada. Is there a way I could expedite this? Is it possible to get an appointment with them within a week or so? Also, does it matter which city I go to for this procedure? Is there an embassy center better than the others?

Thank you all for your advice re: my questions.

All the best,

Tess

All -

I am from Europe and have recently received the H1b visa approval; I now live in NYC and plan to go to Canada to get the H1b stamp. I understand that it usually takes about 2 months to get an appointment with the US Embassy in Canada. Is there a way I could expedite this? Is it possible to get an appointment with them within a week or so? Also, does it matter which city I go to for this procedure? Is there an embassy center better than the others?

Thank you all for your advice re: my questions.

All the best,

Tess

Comment

You may want to browse these links.

Try to look for the latest threads/articles, since regulations governing US Visa issuance in Canada have changed over the course of last six years.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X