Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know about the I-212 Form, for Permission to ReApply after Deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know about the I-212 Form, for Permission to ReApply after Deportation

I am a daughter in-law and a US citizen trying to figure out what I can do for my husband, and my inlaws. The thing is, is they had a crooked lawyer that just took their money and told them that he was working on thier stuff. Well thier visas expired so they overstayed while waiting on the lawyer. They were there for over 12 years. I am not sure what visa they came in on but I dont know if that matters. Well they were deported when my husband got a felony. Well the felony wasnt his fault, and I know he is going to be a lot of work, he was under 18 when it happened (so if anyone knows anything about this can you email me Stephaniejere@yahoo.com, lawyers or anyone that knows what they are talking about)(but right now I am primarly focused on my inlaws, because we are all currently living in Mexico and my husband and I have a job. But my inlaws are having a really hard time here and miss all of their intermediate family such as my brother and sister in laws. Can anyone please point me in the right direction as to what to do??? I have no clue about immigration...

I am a daughter in-law and a US citizen trying to figure out what I can do for my husband, and my inlaws. The thing is, is they had a crooked lawyer that just took their money and told them that he was working on thier stuff. Well thier visas expired so they overstayed while waiting on the lawyer. They were there for over 12 years. I am not sure what visa they came in on but I dont know if that matters. Well they were deported when my husband got a felony. Well the felony wasnt his fault, and I know he is going to be a lot of work, he was under 18 when it happened (so if anyone knows anything about this can you email me Stephaniejere@yahoo.com, lawyers or anyone that knows what they are talking about)(but right now I am primarly focused on my inlaws, because we are all currently living in Mexico and my husband and I have a job. But my inlaws are having a really hard time here and miss all of their intermediate family such as my brother and sister in laws. Can anyone please point me in the right direction as to what to do??? I have no clue about immigration...

Comment

"crooked lawyer"is a double negative....one cannot become a lawyer (especially an immigration lawyer) unless one is already crooked....that is a requirement.

Comment

They need a relative to sponsor them, a child would be best.

They will be refused and then they will need to file a waiver explaining why a USC or LPR would suffer extreme hardship if they were denied.

www.immigrate2us.net

Comment

Working...
        X