RE Immigration check cashing policy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Immigration check cashing policy

Its being months since i sent my check and they have not cashed it I got a recipt etc . . Any one else have a similiar experience..
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Its being months since i sent my check and they have not cashed it I got a recipt etc . . Any one else have a similiar experience..
    Regards and thanks,

Comment

...exactly how many different threads do you need to start to ask dumb questions?

Perhaps if you had sent a check drawn on an American bank account and not denominated in worthless pesos it would have been cashed already!

Comment

Its was drawn on an American bank account .. Oh wise one ..
        Regards and thanks,

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
          Its was drawn on an American bank account .. Oh wise one .. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a similar situation but at another government agency.
          They have not cashed the check in months because they have a reduction in staffing and everything is backlog, piling up, clogging all the channels.
          Was told , its going to many months before that check is cashed.

Comment

the mic mailed the check to her favorite bar, that's why she hasn't got her ''recipt'' yet.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
              Its being months since i sent my check and they have not cashed it I got a recipt etc . . Any one else have a similiar experience.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This seems strange. You are saying that you received the I-797C, Notice of Action with your payment information -- my notice date was Feb 17, 2011,the same day/date, that the check was cashed (I checked my bank statement).

And I saw in your other post that you are scheduled to appear for biometrics without your check being cashed -- it is really, really strange.

Comment

Working...
              X