Geen Card Fraud and I -360

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geen Card Fraud and I -360

What service center would you report suspected green card fraud to concerning I-360 form?

What service center would you report suspected green card fraud to concerning I-360 form?

Comment

How do you know the suspected I-551 fraud. Be care full in this matter the law can bite you.

Comment

once you make a claim,that u can not back up,you could end up being on court as the defendant.Very very tricky my friend,watch what u might report,because u'll end up being reported for wrongful accusation.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
          once you make a claim,that u can not back up,you could end up being on court as the defendant.Very very tricky my friend,watch what u might report,because u'll end up being reported for wrongful accusation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nonsense! If someone has reason to believe an individual has committed immigration fraud, they have an obligation to register their concerns. An allegation is treated as an allegation unless the facts clearly demonstrate that the alien is suspect.

If you wish to elicit accurate answers on an immigration forum, try posting at http://www.familybasedimmigration.com
          The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Sappy,you do not wanna argue with me as far "law" goes...
            Sure anyone can report and claim anything...

But u should know my friend,for an example.
            Lets say U report me saying "I believe this guys is doing this or that and what not" and it comes out I have not do any of it and because of that dilema,my reputation is damaged,and I find out its because of YOUR report.

Boy I can sue you till you can not breath anymore,and thats a fact and guess what.The wrongfully accused usually wins the case,if he or she goes that far.

Again.anyone can make a report or assume this or thats wrong and report it without being 100% sure.Thats no problem you can do that.But after that I can go legall after the person who made the accusation.

And here in the US thats very simple and very easy to do.Therefore people need to be carefull,regardless about what they accuse someone of immigration or not.

Not to brag or anything, here is a fact.
            Someone at work accused another co worker to HR he is doing cocain....anyway after the claim he was investigated etc etc...and he had the right to know who made the claim and he went to court sueing him...and got around 10 grand for damaging a reputation at work.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sappy,you do not wanna argue with me as far "law" goes...

Lets say U report me saying "I believe this guys is doing this or that and what not" and it comes out I have not do any of it and because of that dilema,my reputation is damaged,and I find out its because of YOUR report.

Boy I can sue you till you can not breath anymore,and thats a fact and guess what.The wrongfully accused usually wins the case,if he or she goes that far.

Again.anyone can make a report or assume this or thats wrong and report it without being 100% sure.Thats no problem you can do that.But after that I can go legall after the person who made the accusation.

And here in the US thats very simple and very easy to do.Therefore people need to be carefull,regardless about what they accuse someone of immigration or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't see anyone here accusing anybody of anything. The OP just asked where to report "SUSPECTED" GC fraud. There is a huge difference between "reporting" and "accusing" someone.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Not to brag or anything, here is a fact.
              Someone at work accused another co worker to HR he is doing cocain....anyway after the claim he was investigated etc etc...and he had the right to know who made the claim and he went to court sueing him...and got around 10 grand for damaging a reputation at work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That cannot be true b/c of two things: first of all, HR treats every and any employee investigation confidentially. Second of all and as such, they cannot OR will not release an accuser's name to its accusee b/c of possible retaliations against both the accuser AND the company itself, resulting easily in losses of more than "just a grand."

Comment

I appreciate the warnings about the reprecussions If I make false statements to the law. I know this could be a crime or opening my self for a slanderous law suit. However I have the truth on myside and the proof to back it up.
                I just wish to know where I could contact the right USCIS center.
                Thank you again for your concerns

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I just wish to know where I could contact the right USCIS center. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy! Just contact the center where you sent the paperwork to. In other words, the one processing your case!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
                    Sappy,you do not wanna argue with me as far "law" goes...

And here in the US thats very simple and very easy to do.Therefore people need to be carefull,regardless about what they accuse someone of immigration or not.

Not to brag or anything, here is a fact.
                    Someone at work accused another co worker to HR he is doing cocain....anyway after the claim he was investigated etc etc...and he had the right to know who made the claim and he went to court sueing him...and got around 10 grand for damaging a reputation at work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, HBKHBK, but again I must disagree with you, and in regards to the "law" of which you speak.

It is well known that the best defence to a slander or defamation suit, is the truth. If it is true then there can be no reputation maligned. In as far as this member suspects, then of course, no one knows definitively, but reporting a concern to ICE or USCIS is not publicly maligning anyone, if the OP has good reason to believe a law may have been broken.

Make sense. Wel, imagine if your neighbour called the police concerned that noises from your home sounded like abuse. The police arrive to find you are enjoying passionate love-making with your wife and the screams were of delight. Maligned? Not at all. It is not public, and the neighbour's best information led him to believe that it was worth checking out.

Of course if there were abuse in your home, you;d have no case to accuse the neighbour of reporting you, would you?
                    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Sappy, I agree, its tricky..your example with the neighbor calling on you,is different and "normal"

to the other poster about HR issue,yes,that dude found out he made that allegations about him,but not through HR (officially) but he had proof otherwise.
                      Besides,if all accusations are on paper,and for some funny reasons,the accuser talks about it to another one about it,and the person is also a witness.He was down...

Remember,you can ALWAYS find out he reports you at work,my ex g-f mom is an HR lady at the hospital,what seems to be confy its not...
                      its being talk all day long...

this is getting off topic now anyways..

Sappy though, your example was right though as well.It always depense how u look at it.

Peace

Comment

Working...
                      X