Any renentry issues ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any renentry issues ?

My husband has H1/AP. My AP (travel doc) is lost when sent from CIS. My H4 stamping is expiring on May 5th, 2004. My Passport expires in September 2004.

I have booked my travel plan to India (travel using H4 stamp) and return to USA on April 27, 2004.

Will this be an issue while entering into US, with my H4 expiring in 10 days after that and the passport expiry date is less than 6 months ?.

I would appreciate any help ....

Thanks a lot.

My husband has H1/AP. My AP (travel doc) is lost when sent from CIS. My H4 stamping is expiring on May 5th, 2004. My Passport expires in September 2004.

I have booked my travel plan to India (travel using H4 stamp) and return to USA on April 27, 2004.

Will this be an issue while entering into US, with my H4 expiring in 10 days after that and the passport expiry date is less than 6 months ?.

I would appreciate any help ....

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hi as per law ... u shouldn't have a problem .... But sometimes you know on airport in India they give you hard time while returning to USA... what I can recommend you is don't fly to Bombay ... go to New Delhi and come back from there .... Wish u all the best...Pasha

Comment

Thanks for the response.
        Actually I will be flying into and out of Chennai (TamilNadu). Will that be a issue ?.

Thanks a lot again for the response.

Comment

Hi dalman,

sorry... i dont have any experience with Chennai...may be somebody else can share his experience with u....but u should be ok....good luck...

Comment

Hi Pasha -
            Thanks for the response again.
            When you say problem at the airport in India, will it be for the soon to be expiring H4 visa or for the passport expiring in less than 6 months time ?.

Thanks again.

Comment

Hi dalman,

You got it right.... There shouldn't be a problem but as you know on airport in India they might give you little hard time ....though there is nothing wrong....just stay confident if this happens and don't give up....and there shouldn't be a problem.... Don't worry.... Good luck....

Comment

Working...
              X