Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felony as charged!!!

Ok, this the part 2 of the saga..

On November 22, 2010 I attended the criminal proceeding for my ex, he was charged with probation violation of Ca. Penal Code 273.5 and a 2nd new charge of Ca Penal Code 273.5. I, his current girlfriend who he is currently being charged with domestic violence was present and the arresting officer was present as witness for the prosecution for trial.

Today November 24, 2010 was suppose to be for jury selection, however the Public Defender worked the immigrant to secure a reasonable plea deal. He, the immigrant came out in the court complaining that his public defender wasn't any good for him, and he had a language interpreter for the court. Last month while negotiating the plea he wanted a second misdemeanor for this current charge of domestic violence. However, the D.A. told me that he would not be offered the misdemeanor because he received a misdemeanor for the 1st charge in 02/2009. Today he came out to the court and made complaints that the PD was incompetent, and he told the judge he wanted his Ca Penal Code charge 273.5 changed to something else instead of the original charge of domestic violence. HAHAHAHAHAHAH, (keep begging and praying to God, however do it on your knees while giving a blow job to your fellow inmates).....

The Judge said that his PD was competent and she had been before the court several times representing other clients. However, the Judge told him the PD did not have the authority to change the charge, and only the Prosecutor had that authority and they were not willing to make the concession. HAHAHAHAHAHA, (keep dreaming a@#Hole).

He was still unwilling to sign the plea agreement, the Judge ordered a closed court. Everyone had to leave the courtroom except the court personnel, PD, and criminal (LOL) and intepreter, even the prosecutor had to exit the court. Today I was the only witness to show in the court, and when he looked around the court he saw me, and I gave him a big fake smile (telling him silencely that I now got you where I want you, and I'm lovin it...).

Anyway, we were beckon back into the courtroom where he signed and took the plea of 365 days in L.A. County Jail, 52 weeks domestic violence classe, 5 years formal probation, 10 year protective order for this current charge. The Judge also clearly read him the verbiage of "if he was not a U.S. Citizen this charge could result in your deportation...., and the Judge said and you're not a Citizen...

There you have it, the alien who induced me into a fraudulent marriage, will serve another 3 months in jail and he has a FELONY CHARGE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (how wonderful life is), and he currently has a ICE hold on him with no bail.

And if any of you know the color code of L.A. County uniforms: he is wearing a yellow top and blue pants, that color of uniform says he's in the mental illness ward of the jailhouse. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, he is spending precious time with his kin folkS in the Cuckoos Nest (looney bin)...who now have the last laugh?

Now, it should be February 2011 when he gets into the custody of ICE, he will be just transfer from the custody of the L.A. Sheriff L.A. county jail to the custody of L.A. Sheriff's ICE detention.

He is so F@#$%!& screwed, this guy deserves everything he gets and more... Just a kind lesson for those who want to defraud a U.S. Citizen for U.S. immigration benefits... you might run into someone like me, ready to set you up for the BIG FALL....hahahahahahahahah

Ok, this the part 2 of the saga..

On November 22, 2010 I attended the criminal proceeding for my ex, he was charged with probation violation of Ca. Penal Code 273.5 and a 2nd new charge of Ca Penal Code 273.5. I, his current girlfriend who he is currently being charged with domestic violence was present and the arresting officer was present as witness for the prosecution for trial.

Today November 24, 2010 was suppose to be for jury selection, however the Public Defender worked the immigrant to secure a reasonable plea deal. He, the immigrant came out in the court complaining that his public defender wasn't any good for him, and he had a language interpreter for the court. Last month while negotiating the plea he wanted a second misdemeanor for this current charge of domestic violence. However, the D.A. told me that he would not be offered the misdemeanor because he received a misdemeanor for the 1st charge in 02/2009. Today he came out to the court and made complaints that the PD was incompetent, and he told the judge he wanted his Ca Penal Code charge 273.5 changed to something else instead of the original charge of domestic violence. HAHAHAHAHAHAH, (keep begging and praying to God, however do it on your knees while giving a blow job to your fellow inmates).....

The Judge said that his PD was competent and she had been before the court several times representing other clients. However, the Judge told him the PD did not have the authority to change the charge, and only the Prosecutor had that authority and they were not willing to make the concession. HAHAHAHAHAHA, (keep dreaming a@#Hole).

He was still unwilling to sign the plea agreement, the Judge ordered a closed court. Everyone had to leave the courtroom except the court personnel, PD, and criminal (LOL) and intepreter, even the prosecutor had to exit the court. Today I was the only witness to show in the court, and when he looked around the court he saw me, and I gave him a big fake smile (telling him silencely that I now got you where I want you, and I'm lovin it...).

Anyway, we were beckon back into the courtroom where he signed and took the plea of 365 days in L.A. County Jail, 52 weeks domestic violence classe, 5 years formal probation, 10 year protective order for this current charge. The Judge also clearly read him the verbiage of "if he was not a U.S. Citizen this charge could result in your deportation...., and the Judge said and you're not a Citizen...

There you have it, the alien who induced me into a fraudulent marriage, will serve another 3 months in jail and he has a FELONY CHARGE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (how wonderful life is), and he currently has a ICE hold on him with no bail.

And if any of you know the color code of L.A. County uniforms: he is wearing a yellow top and blue pants, that color of uniform says he's in the mental illness ward of the jailhouse. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, he is spending precious time with his kin folkS in the Cuckoos Nest (looney bin)...who now have the last laugh?

Now, it should be February 2011 when he gets into the custody of ICE, he will be just transfer from the custody of the L.A. Sheriff L.A. county jail to the custody of L.A. Sheriff's ICE detention.

He is so F@#$%!& screwed, this guy deserves everything he gets and more... Just a kind lesson for those who want to defraud a U.S. Citizen for U.S. immigration benefits... you might run into someone like me, ready to set you up for the BIG FALL....hahahahahahahahah

Comment

Theme song
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Calicowest, I hope you can close this chapter of your life and move on. It sounds like you went through alot in your situation, but it's time to let it go. Good luck.

Comment

I will move on with my life, when I chose to... but not a minute before regardless of your advice...

I will dust off my hands with this when he is deported from the U.S., and not a moment before.

Now I suggest you get life and worry about yourself moving on with not advising me...I have not yet to take your advice, so get a clue, I don't care for you 1 cent advice. Do you get it?

Because afterall I will do as I choose.

Comment

Too bad they be wasten good road kill on them convicts. It be too good fer em.

Shoot, I remembers one time back yonder when my X come a callin and she took some vittles out my fridge without askin. Fried it up and ate it.

Later on she says she ate the chicken in the freezer. Chicken? I says. That were no chicken. That be squirrel. She bout throws up and fussin bout eatin a cuzin to rats and all. Rats is ugly but squirrel is good eats I says.

I bout bust a gut laughin at her. She's back in mexico where she belongs. Probably dead by now. Was an acloholic drinkin tequila all the time ya know.

Well. I gots to clean the cement pond. Ole lady wants to go swimmin under the moon. Mushy stuff and all but I gots to keep this one happy bein she be younger and all.

Comment

<span class="flash-video"><object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
              classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
              height="385"
              width="480"
              ><param name="wmode"
              value="transparent"
              ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"
              value="never"
              ></param><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ca_sxbu6FoA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"
              name="movie"
              /><param value="true"
              /><param value="always"
              /><embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
              wmode="transparent"
              type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
              allowScriptAccess="never"
              height="385"
              width="480"
              src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ca_sxbu6FoA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"
              /></object></span>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by calicowest:
                I will move on with my life, when I chose to... but not a minute before regardless of your advice...

I will dust off my hands with this when he is deported from the U.S., and not a moment before.

Now I suggest you get life and worry about yourself moving on with not advising me...I have not yet to take your advice, so get a clue, I don't care for you 1 cent advice. Do you get it?

Because afterall I will do as I choose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It sounds like you've been through h.ell. My post meant no disrespect and I only wish you the best. Please accept my my humble apology for offending you.

Comment

Prison co.or code in CA is;

Blue = very low criminals
                  Orange = meduim range.
                  RED= Voilent
                  Green = snitch/finger
                  yellow = voilent/ going to hole for 30 or more days/ dangerous to other inmates.

dress code changes with the time spend in jail and good behavour. Or upgrade vice versa. ( every 6 months review.)

Groups/Gangs in prison;

Spanish has Two gsngs( one South siders and other one Pisano)
                  Brothers ( blacks/colored)
                  Skin heads ( whites)
                  others ( Chinese, Japnese, indian. Pakistani, Middle eastern, etc)
                  Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

You knows them colors well, hmm, hmm. What were yers?

Comment

RED.. be careful. I can spoof too. IF you paid attention to my post , you already know that I am in computers too.
                      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Must be a midget I gather. Most computers ain't but a foot or two tall. Why you inside yer computer to begin with?

Comment

Congratulations Calico West!

Comment

Working...
                          X