Can you explain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you explain

I'm not fraud, because I have hife and 02 children, and i don't want put them in risk,I'm from Ukrania.You shoud be happy that in your couintry don't have this type of situation.Asylum it's for people that are trying to be honest,if I'm not honest, I should hide for long long time my friend.
    Plus I was paying taxes and doing Income Tax,and had social security and employment autorization.How came they give to us when it's pending,and after that they take way everthing that you build it here in USA for almost 07 years? Can you anser me that?

I'm not fraud, because I have hife and 02 children, and i don't want put them in risk,I'm from Ukrania.You shoud be happy that in your couintry don't have this type of situation.Asylum it's for people that are trying to be honest,if I'm not honest, I should hide for long long time my friend.
    Plus I was paying taxes and doing Income Tax,and had social security and employment autorization.How came they give to us when it's pending,and after that they take way everthing that you build it here in USA for almost 07 years? Can you anser me that?

Comment

Russian fraudster - Get out of my country !

Comment

I hope that you are getting a very good immigration attorney, one that has been recommended to you by people that KNOW he has been successful with asylum cases.

Comment

He does not need an attorney; depo bus – that is what he needs for a free ride to airport! My services are free of cost nationwide!!
          Call 1- 800 -DEPO MAN.

Comment

Peter,
            Get a lwayer ASAP, do not waste time, otherwise you'll find your self riding the Depo bus! I don't think you and I need to do that.

Hey, don't take this guy seriously, he is just frustrated, angry, and scared. Pray for him and good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X