485 approved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 485 approved

Hello. My AOS through employment has been approved but I have not filed for my husband's AOS yet. He is here in the US since Oct 30, 2004 and is a holder of an H4 visa. I was not able to file for his before because he has been in and out of the country. How can I petition him for AOS and how soon can I file it? My lawyer said it will be a rather complicated process and we might have to wait a little longer. Please enlighten me about my predicament. Thanks.

Hello. My AOS through employment has been approved but I have not filed for my husband's AOS yet. He is here in the US since Oct 30, 2004 and is a holder of an H4 visa. I was not able to file for his before because he has been in and out of the country. How can I petition him for AOS and how soon can I file it? My lawyer said it will be a rather complicated process and we might have to wait a little longer. Please enlighten me about my predicament. Thanks.

Comment

Congratulation and i would appreciate if you could tell me more about your 485 approval. I mean what state or service ctr, how long, did 140 get approved with it or before etc.

I am sorry i do not have an answer to your question.

Thanx
      Yousaf

Comment

Working...
      X