Child Support Dispute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Support Dispute

My ex and I have been split up for 5 years. He lost his citizenship after his first felony was committed. I have been trying to get child support for our daughter but have failed. My ex will get paid in cash in order to escape child support and will not place his vehicles in his name. The court has finally caught up with him except he has asked for a hearing based on the amount of the child support that is ordered.He is deceiving ad does not take care of any of his children. He has been deported before and has done time in a Federal Penitentiary. How can I bury him in court or have him deported because that is what I truly want? I do not even care about the support if I do not have to see him ever again. Please help me out.

My ex and I have been split up for 5 years. He lost his citizenship after his first felony was committed. I have been trying to get child support for our daughter but have failed. My ex will get paid in cash in order to escape child support and will not place his vehicles in his name. The court has finally caught up with him except he has asked for a hearing based on the amount of the child support that is ordered.He is deceiving ad does not take care of any of his children. He has been deported before and has done time in a Federal Penitentiary. How can I bury him in court or have him deported because that is what I truly want? I do not even care about the support if I do not have to see him ever again. Please help me out.

Comment

Working...
    X