Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

applied for 1-765, got a letter from USCIS, it says I-765 denied because your I-485 was approved, but we never received any such letter so far, infact our case was tarnsfered to NYC, what we should do now.

applied for 1-765, got a letter from USCIS, it says I-765 denied because your I-485 was approved, but we never received any such letter so far, infact our case was tarnsfered to NYC, what we should do now.

Comment

Where the deniel letter came from and write back to the same address and ask them If my I-485 is apprved then why don't you send me the work authorization what you want me to do.

Comment

Try to check your I-485 case status online at the USCIS web site. May be it is approved and the approval letters didn't make it to your address.

Comment

I checked on line, no it is not approved, shall I contact USCIS, is there any use over phone.

Comment

On july 26, 2005 you said that Your I-485 was approved but never recived any letter.
            I-765 denied for some other reason, for which they must have explain to you in letter.
            I-485 can not be the only cause of the denial.

Now you said that I-485 was not approved yet.

Why don't you visit them and see what the USCIS had t say to you take an appointment with the officer, it will resolve all matters in one visit.

Comment

Working...
            X