• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some good news for amerikan Muslims

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

Comment

Who da f*** are you? Do you have guts to give me your real name and address via PM? If not, then it does show that MUSLIMS are COWARDS, well it is a fact and I am .
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

This is how all Moslems feel about America; at least this one admits it; the only issue is why do we allow these people in this country?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          A gift for Manali

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The best one so far on ILW. And to honor such a creativity, we now present the award to Mr. Davdah for exhibiting his creativity and showing this filthy Manali we won't take any ****.

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            A gift for Manali
            </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXCELLENT ! I APPROVE !!!

Comment

They are a filthy group

Comment

How can a person celebrate the death of fellow human beings.
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

These are the extremists, those who want a worldwide jihad. Some Muslims are totally AGAINST the use of violence. I remembered watching a commentary about them and there are definitely more rational people in that religion who don't get much airtime/publicity. If I remember it right, these Muslims who oppose violence are from Indonesia (it was a PBS show).

--John Wesley

Comment

Mrs B; you are sadly misinformed. These are not "extremists" these are main stream Muslims. Please do some research.

Comment

Now Michael, why don't you back that up to make my readings easier? But I will look into that. I have Muslim friends from my first home country (and a few I have met from Malaysia and Indonesia when I attended an ASEAN students' convention) and they're no different from us.

Besides, it's not like the Christians themselves are also innocent of this matter. I know I have read your and Sprintie's discussions on this matter before.

--John Wesley

Comment

Mrs B you are saying that the 5000 Christians who were murdered on 9/11 were "guilty" of something and deserve what they got so you are no better than these s c u m that celebrate in their deaths. Those were innocent Christians with families and were productive members of society. How dare you accuse them of being guilty of something; what are you saying they were guilty of?

How dare you say we are no different than garbage. Maybe you aren't but I most certainly am.

Comment

A gift for Manali

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah, I thought you where a little more intelligent than that. Immagine I would do this with the Bible. You have to learn to separate the extremist islamists from the mainstream ones. Islam is nothing but a religion and you being the good American you are, are going to accept it whether you like it or not. Patriot indeed you are!!!
                          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Comment

Mike Islam is the youngest religion in the world. It was founded last of the three major religions and can be considered the "third-world" religion. The Christian Religions had many problems in their development too, when Martin Luther hammered his 11-Theses on the door of the Schlosskirche zu Wittenberg, it unleased a Holy War. Stop acting like the Christians have all the right answers. The Bible dictates very backward things, if we where to follow it, we'd be much more primitive than the Islamists.

Education is the key here.
                              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X