Sibling I-130 petiton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sibling I-130 petiton

Is is possible for the USC brother to petition for the foreign sibling and her foreign spouse and her foreign children.

When the USC petitioner is filing the I-130 in his jurisdiction does he file a seperate I-130 for the dependents(spouse and children) or altogether on one petition?

What is the general sucess rate - I understand that the priority date is nearly 12 years now - so what is the basic procedure?

1. USC files I-130 for applicant with USCIS

2. The applicants wait 12 years and then when priority date pops up they file Part II + Affidavit of support with USCIS - then USCIS informs foreign consular and they have an IV interview - and then have 6 months to move...

Is that the basic proceedure?

Thankyou for any useful information anyone can provide.

Is it recomended to enter as tourist and apply for adjustment once you are there?

Is is possible for the USC brother to petition for the foreign sibling and her foreign spouse and her foreign children.

When the USC petitioner is filing the I-130 in his jurisdiction does he file a seperate I-130 for the dependents(spouse and children) or altogether on one petition?

What is the general sucess rate - I understand that the priority date is nearly 12 years now - so what is the basic procedure?

1. USC files I-130 for applicant with USCIS

2. The applicants wait 12 years and then when priority date pops up they file Part II + Affidavit of support with USCIS - then USCIS informs foreign consular and they have an IV interview - and then have 6 months to move...

Is that the basic proceedure?

Thankyou for any useful information anyone can provide.

Is it recomended to enter as tourist and apply for adjustment once you are there?

Comment

Working...
    X