:) happy birthday sprint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :) happy birthday sprint

happy birthday sprint and i wish you a happy birhday party and i know its little too late but am sure you understand my setuation. enjoy your party and dont forget to send me my chocolate cake take care

happy birthday sprint and i wish you a happy birhday party and i know its little too late but am sure you understand my setuation. enjoy your party and dont forget to send me my chocolate cake take care

Comment

Ahh yeah, Sprint, let's drink it away till dawn. Don't worry, Mike, your own time too will come.

Comment

hi rough how r u,thnx alot i appreciate it ,and yes am praying for this to happen soon so we can party thnx and take care

Comment

Thanks Mike babe Not too late, it's only just started lol

RN..you going to party with me then? lol
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

i wanna go i wanna go

Comment

Quick jump lol
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

get that thing going sprint

Comment

Jeez Mike! LOL

Comment

: come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Life is beautiful, Sprint, I wish you to feel it as much as I do and have just as much joy through it all as Fate bestowed on me!

Happy Birthday, girl! (And don't forget what you promised RE: my thread )
                      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRATTY, RASCALY FRIEND!!!
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you guys LOL]

I can't keep up with the many threads as Aroha pointed out lol

Had a great day so far, and off out for a meal in a while. Yep going to have a drink too, large Margarita so be warned

Comment

OMG!!! Not the LARGE Margarita! Say Its not So??? LOL. Guess I better Stay Up Late and Wait For The Funny Intoxicated Sprintie. LOL.
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Yep lol It's those mega size ones

Hey birthday's only come once a year, and I have missed some birthday celebrations so need to catch up, so might as well make the most of it

Comment

Working...
                              X