Tax Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax Info

How can I get my tax transcript for the last three years from IRS.
    I was looking at the Internet I cant find any, where to call or write, or send an e-mail.

Thank you.

How can I get my tax transcript for the last three years from IRS.
    I was looking at the Internet I cant find any, where to call or write, or send an e-mail.

Thank you.

Comment

Try your nearest IRS office - with a social security number, they should be able to provide a print out in no time (this answer comes from experience).

Comment

Try this: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/artic...110571,00.html

Comment

Thank you guys. I looked in my papers and got it.
          Thanks again.

Comment

I will have to take in support documents for late taxes filed. I have the N400 forms filled out. So should i send the transcripts(tax) with my N400 application or wait until my interview. I have written that i have filed late with dates and payment information. I have cancelled checks for the payments. I dont want to hold up my application waithing for trancripts. Thanks for advise.

Comment

hey FSN you know this is a page regarding illegals and us, the ones want them deported right? so, why did you come to this page to ask about the IRS??? Don't sit too much, your brain is smashed up already. Someone12, your turn,
              to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                Try your nearest IRS office - with a social security number, they should be able to provide a print out in no time (this answer comes from experience). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Not unless it is for an extreme emergency and all toher attempts have failed.

Best to do is either call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and use the automated system of file Form 4506-T to the service center.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
                  hey FSN you know this is a page regarding illegals and us, the ones want them deported right? so, why did you come to this page to ask about the IRS??? Don't sit too much, your brain is smashed up already. Someone12, your turn, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  If someone is applying for their citizenship,applying to remove their conditional status, or changing their visa status, the petitioner must submit at least 3 years of tax returns.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by circle:
                    I will have to take in support documents for late taxes filed. I have the N400 forms filled out. So should i send the transcripts(tax) with my N400 application or wait until my interview. I have written that i have filed late with dates and payment information. I have cancelled checks for the payments. I dont want to hold up my application waithing for trancripts. Thanks for advise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    Submit the tax transcripts with the N400. However, once the return is processed, usually between 6 to 8 weeks, ask for a record of accounts if the tax period is within 3 years of the current tax return due date. You will take the record of account with you in your interview.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      Try your nearest IRS office - with a social security number, they should be able to provide a print out in no time (this answer comes from experience). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Not unless it is for an extreme emergency and all toher attempts have failed.

Best to do is either call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and use the automated system of file Form 4506-T to the service center. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Houston, I failed to mention that I called my local IRS office and made an appointment first. But I was able to get a printout of taxes paid under my SSN for a 6-7 year period.
                      Of course, mine was not for immigration purposes, but I don't see where it would make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X