Higher Fees effect on processing times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher Fees effect on processing times

I logged on to USCIS.gov and read that fees for all applications will be increasing.
    I was under the false impression that if the fees changed it will be to higher new employees and train them to speed up the sluggish processing times for all applications.

For instance, asylee's granted in 1999 are still waiting to have their greencards. Why! How are people expected to go about their daily affairs and raise families, pay taxes etc yet they can't get a card with their photo on it for in some cases seven years....

Do I sound angry? Yes, I am angry. Does anyone else know of have similar stories....

I logged on to USCIS.gov and read that fees for all applications will be increasing.
    I was under the false impression that if the fees changed it will be to higher new employees and train them to speed up the sluggish processing times for all applications.

For instance, asylee's granted in 1999 are still waiting to have their greencards. Why! How are people expected to go about their daily affairs and raise families, pay taxes etc yet they can't get a card with their photo on it for in some cases seven years....

Do I sound angry? Yes, I am angry. Does anyone else know of have similar stories....

Comment

Working...
    X