Processing times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing times

My mother-in-law, who is a naturalized citizen filed an I-130 for her unmarried son. His priority date is March 24, 1997. The Visa Bulletin is processing dates as of January 1983. How can this be? I check every 2 months and in June they were processing visaqs with an October 1994 date. My mother-in-law had originally filed the I-130 while she was a permanent resident, but was told since her status changed, she had to re-submit I-130. If she had not become a citizen, according to the Visa Bulletin, her son would have already received a visa since they are working on April 22, 1998 dates. Can anyone explain this to me?

My mother-in-law, who is a naturalized citizen filed an I-130 for her unmarried son. His priority date is March 24, 1997. The Visa Bulletin is processing dates as of January 1983. How can this be? I check every 2 months and in June they were processing visaqs with an October 1994 date. My mother-in-law had originally filed the I-130 while she was a permanent resident, but was told since her status changed, she had to re-submit I-130. If she had not become a citizen, according to the Visa Bulletin, her son would have already received a visa since they are working on April 22, 1998 dates. Can anyone explain this to me?

Comment

i would not look at bulletins thats what happen to us while waiting for applications, those times are never right , even INS dont know about the confusion

go to www.uscis.com and open an account where you can find out info about your own particular status, have your applications forms ready-numbers ok? or sometimes it works if the customer representative has a good day to tell you what is going on over the phone
      you should have received their phone in the application response, first letter

love
      p.

Comment

Junior1:

I appreciate your response. Thank you.

Marisa

Comment

Hi, just replying to Jumior1, I tried that site USCIS.com no luck is that the right address? I sent my 1-130 application in on may 2001 still no word my 999 days are surley up?

Thanks

Comment

OOps my fault it's uscis.gov - apologies!

Comment

Great news i just got my 1-130 approved, what next?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X