Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L2B visa holder (dependent) got a job offer..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2B visa holder (dependent) got a job offer..

I'm on L1B visa and I have a daughter on L2B visa staying with me.She studied and completed Health Care course ( Nursing Asst Cert.)and now has a job offer( Letter of Intent to employ on hand) on one of the Health Care Centers. Prospective employer require she should have SSN # but my daughter was denied the SSN because of her Immigration Status (L2B).What are the procedures for my daughter to avail of the job offer ? Does she have to leave the US for a new visa or can she change her status without leaving the US ? Thanks for your help.

I'm on L1B visa and I have a daughter on L2B visa staying with me.She studied and completed Health Care course ( Nursing Asst Cert.)and now has a job offer( Letter of Intent to employ on hand) on one of the Health Care Centers. Prospective employer require she should have SSN # but my daughter was denied the SSN because of her Immigration Status (L2B).What are the procedures for my daughter to avail of the job offer ? Does she have to leave the US for a new visa or can she change her status without leaving the US ? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
    X