Euro Plot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Plot

//www.spiegel.de/international/europe/0,1518,725618,00.html#ref=nlint]Al-Qaida Said To Be Planning European Hostage-Takings[/URL]
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

//www.spiegel.de/international/europe/0,1518,725618,00.html#ref=nlint]Al-Qaida Said To Be Planning European Hostage-Takings[/URL]
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

are you complaining or celebrating? I think is the latter...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
        are you complaining or celebrating? I think is the latter... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only you would think of me like this. Thankfully, all here know you and know me.

Comment

that's right, and there's a BIIIIIIIIG difference.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
            that's right, and there's a BIIIIIIIIG difference. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right...there is a big difference.

Comment

Then there is only one solution, ending Muslim immigration to Germany!

Comment

I may condemn what you say, but I hate myself/
                E
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Olde Moron doesn't even get the quote correct. It is I hope Obama fails, which is good for America.

Comment

oh, my gosh! the goat herder, smelly muslim 'brit' posted a *** of himself calling his buddy KollerDUMB.

Comment

what's wrong with the word picture?

Comment

Working...
                        X