Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i get my green card back

Hello,
    I came here in 1995 as a refugee i was 14 years old then then i got a follonie and imigration locked me up for 8 month but my country is not issuing a travel document becouse we gave our citizenship up when we left the country.since judge order me removed that means my green card status is iligal? after 8 months they released me under supervision and i go report once a month.I do have a state probation until 2012. My quistion is can i get my green card back a and what do i have to do and when. All my family are us citezen and i have a9 year old son that was born here.Can I get my status back I am statles (don't have a country)and do i have to go thru all the precider?
    Thank you

Hello,
    I came here in 1995 as a refugee i was 14 years old then then i got a follonie and imigration locked me up for 8 month but my country is not issuing a travel document becouse we gave our citizenship up when we left the country.since judge order me removed that means my green card status is iligal? after 8 months they released me under supervision and i go report once a month.I do have a state probation until 2012. My quistion is can i get my green card back a and what do i have to do and when. All my family are us citezen and i have a9 year old son that was born here.Can I get my status back I am statles (don't have a country)and do i have to go thru all the precider?
    Thank you

Comment

Wait until Monday.

Then pick up the phone and dial 1-800-MALIKPAPISH

Have your credit card ready as hefty bribes are necessary to retain services of Mr Papish

But it's going to be an easy breeze from there. If you bribe him well Mr Papish can fix your peyper in no time! (he may prescribe some vinegar-rubbing and fix new peyper from Bangladesh for you).

Good luck

P.S. Don't forget to mention that you were referred by OldE from ilw.com
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

olde any other sudestions?

Comment

No other sudestions, Malik Papish is the bestest.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VADIM:
            olde any other sudestions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find yourself a reputable immigration attorney and never rely solely on information provided on web forums.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              This is a fake. If it's not, call Miguel Paprika at 866-DHS-2ICE. When the operator answers ask for a pick up and give them your location. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>How would that help any,lol.The OP mentioned they do have to check in with Federal officials once a month.I have never heard of ICE successfully deporting a stateless person.

VADIM,You're not likely to regain any status until the felony charge is taken care of.You will remain effectively stateless until that is taken care of for many reasons.It is not only in the US that the charge is a problem but any country that you try immigrating to will ask if you have effectively committed a crime in any country.I don't see anyway around this but more than likely you will remain stateless for the rest of your life until the felony is taken care of.

Comment

Vinegar is the best friend of the felons !
                How many have rubbed their fingersprints off and got brand new Bangladeshi documents to immigrate to numerous countries of the world!

Don't wait, pick up the phone and dial 1-800-MALIKPAPISH NOW !!!

Good luck

Comment

Thank to every one for your help
                  Do you guys think I qualify for withholding of removal?

Comment

See a lawyer!!

Comment

What might happen is that you will be ordered deported, but then ICE will be unable to remove you. You are looking at 6 months of custody while they try and remove you, then you must be released again with work authorization.

Unless there is a terrible impact on a USC, such as your child, there is little hope of the immigration judge not ordering you deported.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Mani:
                        See a lawyer!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since I already gave this advice, I third this motion - lol!!! You really need to speak to a lawyer. Your situation is serious.

Comment

Why are you scaring him, PUSC?That's unbecoming of you !

The situation of stateless person who can't be deported is not that serious , they just can't travel out of US nor adjust status to LPR.

Comment

Just stating the facts, sir. Not trying to scare anyone, but he does need to discuss this with a lawyer. Period.

Comment

I think it's a troll.
                              Got 8 month at 14 for "folloni" and now doesn't know how to get GC back?
                              Somehow it doesn't add up as real thing.

As to "facts", Madam , getting stuck in US with EAD and valid documents is not a serious predicament. But surely it must be extremely inconvenient not to have full LPR status with all of it's privileges.

Comment

Working...
                              X