ELECT ME FOR POPE !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELECT ME FOR POPE !

I am running for the office of the Pope. I was baptized a Roman Catholic so I meet the basic qualifications. I believe that I can bring about much needed changes.

First, I would reduce the paperwork. I would reduce the number of commandments from 10 to 5.

Second, I would begin a plan to destroy the Moslem religion.

Third, I would get rid of all taboos and guilt associated with the activities that I support

Thank you for your support.

I am running for the office of the Pope. I was baptized a Roman Catholic so I meet the basic qualifications. I believe that I can bring about much needed changes.

First, I would reduce the paperwork. I would reduce the number of commandments from 10 to 5.

Second, I would begin a plan to destroy the Moslem religion.

Third, I would get rid of all taboos and guilt associated with the activities that I support

Thank you for your support.

Comment

Considering the next pope will be chosen from among the 120 cardinals, its sufficed to say your chances are nil.

Comment

You left out the requirement of knowing how to spell. The word is MUSLIM. Epiclaughter/Michael/**** and all your other names- Your ignorant spelling mistakes and lack of knowledge of the English language give you away every time. Even your spell checker can't help you. You are sick beyond description.

Comment

Comment

Have you no decency Misha? Papa just passed on, and the world is still in mourning, and here you are making a joke of it.

Comment

I will relieve the world of its mourning ! I will make the world happy !

Comment

Working...
              X