Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF i was married to a russian woman but now divorced can i marry again outside of usa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF i was married to a russian woman but now divorced can i marry again outside of usa

Need help i was married to a russian woman i meet here in usa. are marriage lasted 2 years we applied for her citizenship but never went through the interview process and all and that was 8 to 10 years ago. my question is i have fallen in love with a girl from the ukraine we have met several months ago and i have been to see her serveral times she know that i was married before but we dont know if because i was married before and applied for my ex-wife citizenship if i can know do so again?? help this time is true love

Need help i was married to a russian woman i meet here in usa. are marriage lasted 2 years we applied for her citizenship but never went through the interview process and all and that was 8 to 10 years ago. my question is i have fallen in love with a girl from the ukraine we have met several months ago and i have been to see her serveral times she know that i was married before but we dont know if because i was married before and applied for my ex-wife citizenship if i can know do so again?? help this time is true love

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tampatommy:
      Need help i was married to a russian woman i meet here in usa. are marriage lasted 2 years we applied for her citizenship but never went through the interview process and all and that was 8 to 10 years ago. my question is i have fallen in love with a girl from the ukraine we have met several months ago and i have been to see her serveral times she know that i was married before but we dont know if because i was married before and applied for my ex-wife citizenship if i can know do so again?? help this time is true love </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Tommy,

I think as a USC, you're allowed to sponsor twice for an immigrant visa. Make sure this is the real deal - and good luck!

Comment

Green card = Love at any Cost!!!!

Do not wait 2 Years this time. Before Acknowledging the signs you were given Last time!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

You can marry and sponsor her as a fiance or wife visa; no problem

Comment

As many times as you can afford, but the USCIS and the DOS will look at the fact that your ex-wife did not complete her immigration proceedings as evidence that you next marriage will also be fraudulent.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation