Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF i was married to a russian woman but now divorced can i marry again outside of usa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF i was married to a russian woman but now divorced can i marry again outside of usa

Need help i was married to a russian woman i meet here in usa. are marriage lasted 2 years we applied for her citizenship but never went through the interview process and all and that was 8 to 10 years ago. my question is i have fallen in love with a girl from the ukraine we have met several months ago and i have been to see her serveral times she know that i was married before but we dont know if because i was married before and applied for my ex-wife citizenship if i can know do so again?? help this time is true love

Need help i was married to a russian woman i meet here in usa. are marriage lasted 2 years we applied for her citizenship but never went through the interview process and all and that was 8 to 10 years ago. my question is i have fallen in love with a girl from the ukraine we have met several months ago and i have been to see her serveral times she know that i was married before but we dont know if because i was married before and applied for my ex-wife citizenship if i can know do so again?? help this time is true love

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tampatommy:
      Need help i was married to a russian woman i meet here in usa. are marriage lasted 2 years we applied for her citizenship but never went through the interview process and all and that was 8 to 10 years ago. my question is i have fallen in love with a girl from the ukraine we have met several months ago and i have been to see her serveral times she know that i was married before but we dont know if because i was married before and applied for my ex-wife citizenship if i can know do so again?? help this time is true love </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Tommy,

I think as a USC, you're allowed to sponsor twice for an immigrant visa. Make sure this is the real deal - and good luck!

Comment

Green card = Love at any Cost!!!!

Do not wait 2 Years this time. Before Acknowledging the signs you were given Last time!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

You can marry and sponsor her as a fiance or wife visa; no problem

Comment

As many times as you can afford, but the USCIS and the DOS will look at the fact that your ex-wife did not complete her immigration proceedings as evidence that you next marriage will also be fraudulent.

Comment

Working...
            X