Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to all my fellow Amerikans

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

Do not click on his link....it is sick and he/she is sick in the head.

Sam...don't you think it is about time this person gets banned from here? ILW is basically saying they support this member and his/hers celebrations of terrorism and soldiers killed in war if allowed to keep posting these sick threads.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

sprint go to the chat plz, i got dc before

Comment

@Manali: Can you do me a favor please? I would really really be grateful to you.....I would like to see you offline 24/7.

Thank you for your understanding!
        Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

I've clamored for the banning of this poster way back when due to his/her inappropriate posts, but it fell on deaf ears, and I lost the appetite to push harder as well.

Comment

The spelling "Amerika" was first used by American Marxist and Communist groups.

If he is trying to gloat, it's not saying much. Although morbid, 4,000 deaths in a 5 year war isn't that high considering 60,000 American troops were lost in Vietnam. Technology and better training saves lives and technology and training get's better every day.

I am a protected (Haiti Operation Uphold Democracy) Veteran (U.S. Army) and manali can kiss my "Amerikan" a-ss.

Comment

RN: yes, you're right, and too bed your voice weren't heard....I just would like to understand Sam now about why he keeps this guy here...didn't come with a solution yet...I wonder...

Comment

Allah will forgive me - and so will SAM, if I call you a F.U.C.K.I.N.G I.D.I.O.T !!

You go to hell - I pray for it.
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Kollerkrot: LOL That's hilarious...I love you for that! HAHA

Comment

Well manali!!!

whether you like it or not
                    we're still the most poweful country in the
                    world.

Don't waste your time with this worthless
                    nobody !

Comment

Originally posted by SeanPatrick:
                      The spelling "Amerika" was first used by American Marxist and Communist groups.

If he is trying to gloat, it's not saying much. Although morbid, 4,000 deaths in a 5 year war isn't that high considering 60,000 American troops were lost in Vietnam. Technology and better training saves lives and technology and training get's better every day.

I am a protected (Haiti Operation Uphold Democracy) Veteran (U.S. Army) and manali can kiss my "Amerikan" a-ss.
                      Spelling America with a "k" is the German way of spelling it. I figure because Marx was German, that is where that comes from.
                      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Hi Kollerkrot,

Thanks for that tidbit of info about the spelling. Don't worry, I think Sam will understand you, he's very democratic and open-minded.

Hi Sam,

This is the second time that I've read this guy post something about this. He is offending the citizens and residents of this country. I agree that he should be banned.
                        Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

To All:

Please see responses here:
                          http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...&m=29410960541

Comment

Manali - I will only need 10 seconds. Tell me where you are, I am fully charged and coming for you. Here is what I am bringing with me.

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X